Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, images and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Parris Cues Ltd are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website, its content or images, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Parris Cues Ltd - © Parris Cues Ltd 2009-2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
To cancel your Order, please reply to your ‘Order Confirmation’ email stating that you wish to cancel all or part of the Order. Should you wish to cancel your order, the following conditions apply:
|Up to 1 month after date of Order, with an order status of ‘Received’||Full refund|
|After 1 month from date of Order, with an order status of ‘Received’||£25 admin fee applicable|
|Once Order status has changed to ‘In Progress’||No refund|
Credit/debit card payments will be refunded via the same card number less any applicable fees. Please note that some separate charges, such as credit/debit card charges and Bank charges are non-refundable.
Your Order Contains 0 Products
“I first encountered John Parris in the mid-Eighties when he offered to make me a replica of my original cue. I was so impressed with the results that when the ferrule suddenly broke on my cue during a tournament I had no hesitation in taking it straight to John to…”
Steve Davis, Six Times World Champion
News & Press
Curtis Braithwaite from cuesports.club interviews John Parris
Ali carter wins Paul Hunter Classic
Congratulations to Ali Carter for winning the Paul Hunter Classic with his Parris Cue